Support your club and have fun doing it!
We have created a NEW FORMAT fantasy competition for the current season using you and your team mates.
How to create a team:
1. Browse to http://parkville-district.fantasyclubcricket.co.uk/
2. Sign up using your email address
3. Create your team
4. Pay $15 to Scott Pickering
How to play: (more detailed instructions are on the site)
1. Create a team and name it
2. Name a captain (can change each week) to score double points
3. Manage players using 1 free and unlimited costed transfers per week
4. Score more points than everyone else
• There can be only one team entered per registered user.
• Each team shall have a value of no more than $55 million.
• Points will be updated on a weekly basis throughout the season. (see detailed rules for two‐day game scenarios)
• You can make 1 free transfer each week. Additional transfers can be made at a cost of 10 points each. Please note that transfers are free and unlimited up until the first game has been played.
• Each team must select a captain who will earn double points each week. You may change your captain each week if you wish.
• Every team must contain...
• 4 x batters
• 4 x bowlers
• 2 x all rounders
• 1 x wicket keeper
• 1 point per run
• 10 points for a not out
• 20 points for scoring 50+ runs
• 40 points for scoring 100+ runs
• ‐20 points for scoring a duck
• 10 points per catch
• 15 points per stumping
• 20 points per run out
• 15 points per wicket taken
• 30 points for taking 5+ wickets
• 3 points per maiden
• ‐20 points for conceding 50+ runs (for 0 wickets)
For more information, including some detailed scenarios of mid-game trading, you can download the flyer here.